Before you have sex, ask yourself the following questions. If the answer to any of these questions is no, don't have sex.
- Am I certain that consent has been given?
- Is my potential partner sober? Can they decide whether or not to have sex?
- Am I sober?
Keep your campus safe:
- Protect your friends – don’t let them leave alone or with someone they just met
- Intervene if you see someone taking advantage of someone who is drunk
- Speak out against sexist language, sexual violence and sexism on campus, at parties, in dorms and at fraternities and sororities
- Remember, no matter wha,t no one asks to be sexually assaulted. It is never the victim’s fault.
- Colleges and communities have resources and people who will believe you, support you and help you.